Eircom est le principal fournisseur de services de téléphonie fixe et mobile en Irlande avec environ 2 millions de clients qui développe déploie le plus grand réseau très haut débit en fibre optique sur le territoire.
«Eircom remains the only operator to offer quad play bundles. Our leading network capability and the addition of services such as eVision On Demand means that we offer the most compelling bundles in the market.
The retail customer base, comprising fixed and mobile customers, stood at 1,896,000 at 30 September 2014 and includes 1,065,000 mobile customers. The total customer base including Wholesale customers is 2,373,000 at 30 September 2014.» Source
- Continued broadband growth 731,000 broadband connections, up 8%
- 13,000 broadband connections added in the quarter
- Strong high speed fibre uptake 172,000 fibre customers
- 17% penetration of premises passed
- Continued traction in TV service 28,000 eVision TV customers
- 25% penetration of consumer fibre customers
- Strong mobile post pay growth and improving prepay performance 16% post pay subscriber growth 91,000 4G customers
- Sustained growth in triple and quad play bundles 17% of customers now availing of triple/quad play bundles