A noter qu’une étude de mai 2011 révèle que sur 850 000 abonnés à Foxtel déjà 125 000 clients veulent la T-box.
From Sunday 26th June, T-Box customers will have access to up to 30 world-leading FOXTEL channels and a selection of Catch Up TV channels including FOX8, Discovery and Movie One. The basic starter service, with 11 channels, will cost $19.50 per month, with entertainment, sport and movie packages from $10-$15 per month.
Telstra’s Executive Director of Media, J-B Rousselot, said the FOXTEL on T-Box service was a welcome addition to the T-Box and provides customers with even more premium content options over their BigPond internet connection.
“Three out of four T-Box customers are families so we designed the new FOXTEL service with value for money, quality home entertainment, and flexibility at the top of the list,” Mr Rousselot said. “The flexibility of no long term commitments with the FOXTEL packages means our customers can have more control over their entertainment and the family budget.”
Initially available to customers connected to BigPond via cable broadband, FOXTEL on T-Box will be extended to BigPond ADSL customers in the months ahead and is unmetered for BigPond customers.
FOXTEL on T-Box offers subscribers the Get Started package and the choice of four additional packages1:
• Get Started ($19.50) – Eleven channels including FOX8, MTV, Nickelodeon, Discovery, National Geographic Channel, Channel [V] and Lifestyle YOU.
• Sport ($10.00) – Four channels including FOX SPORTS Play, ESPN and FUEL TV.
• Entertainment ($15.00) – Eleven streaming channels including The Comedy Channel, Disney, SCI FI and UKTV.
• Movie Network ($15.00) – Two streaming channels, Movie One and Movie Two, plus Catch Up movies from eight movie channels including, Starpics, FMC and Movie Greats.
• Showtime Movies ($15.00) – Two streaming channels, showcase and showtime premiere, plus Catch Up movies from seven channels including showtime comedy, showtime action and showtime family.
FOXTEL Executive Director of Product & Sales, Patrick Delany said, “Making FOXTEL’s channels available to Telstra T-Box customers is another way for viewers to watch our premium programming without the need for a FOXTEL set-top-box. It’s simple to sign up online and start watching streaming TV. The FOXTEL on T-Box TV packages are incredibly flexible and offer Catch Up TV so you can watch your favourite shows when it suits you.”
In addition to the 2000 plus films already available for download through BigPond Movies, FOXTEL on T-Box also includes catch up television from FOXTEL with more than 300 TV programs and movie titles.
Telstra has also released a new suite of Complete Home Bundles this month that feature twice the broadband data allowances of the previous Bundles. Customers can also add FOXTEL on T-Box to their package with some packages offering a discount of $10 per month, meaning they can enjoy FOXTEL on T-Box for as little as $9.50 per month.
FOXTEL on T-Box is available to Australian metro residential users and is not available in the Northern Territory or Tasmania. For information on FOXTEL on T-Box or on Connected Home Bundles visit http://www.telstra.com/tboxsetup.
Rappel : Australie – Foxtel lance la T-box Netgem coming soon ! – 8/06/11